Registration information for school year 2019-2020
We will be starting registrations this Sunday for the 2019-2020 school year. As we begin the enrollment process for the new school year, we are reminded of and appreciate the great trust you have placed in Al-Huda School by your decision to send your children to our school. We are aware that this is a decision that involves sacrifice and commitment for our school families. The administration, faculty, and staff are committed to provide the best education for all of our students.
First Day of school is September 15th, 2019
What is new this year?
– Healthy Hot Lunch freshly cooked at RCIC Kitchen by a certified cook.
– After School Activities.
– Wednesday Study group.
We would like to provide you with the following information pertaining to the 2019-2020 Tuition Fees and Charges and thank you for your support of Al-Huda School. We appreciate families meeting their financial obligations.
Registration fees are as follows:
– Registration fee in September $100 non-refundable
– Registration fee October and later $120 non-refundable
– Tuition fee for the year: $350 per child
– Books are extra (amount depends on your child’s level)
We will have registration from 11:30 PM – 2:30 PM on the following days:
– Sunday, September 1st, 2019
– Sunday, September 8th, 2019
Should you require clarification of any matter pertaining to the tuition schedule, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com