Al-Huda School is proud to present the 5th annual …
Islamic Knowledge Contest
Date: Saturday, April 21st, 2018
Time: From 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Registration: Register HERE or at the office BEFORE April 18th, 2018.
• Study Guides at the end of this post has been prepared for the students according to their level in Islamic Studies at Al-Huda School to prepare for the contest including all Contest Questions with solutions.
• Contestants are encouraged to carefully study the questions prior to the day of the contest.
• Contest will be on Saturday, so it will not interrupt classes.
• Study Guides are available at the office for $3 and available online on the school website for free.
• On the day of the contest, students will receive a copy of the contest paper and will complete it in a written format.
• Contestants in Grade 1 will be assisted with the reading of the questions only.
Grade 1 – Questions and Answers
Grade 2 – Questions and Answers
Grade 3 – Questions and Answers
Grade 4 – Questions and Answers
Grade 5 – Questions and Answers
Grade 7 – Questions and Answers
Prizes for the winners as well as all participants!
Jazakum Allahu khairan,
Al-Huda School Administration